Monday, August 20, 2012

Day 95 (Aug 19) – Traveling Day


We decided to drive a little farther since we were leaving one day later.  We drove 5 ½ hours to Huron, SD and stopped at the City Park Campground.  It is just a little row of campsites right between the river and the golf course and they have full hook ups.  The girls loved the playground.  The people next to us are from North Carolina!  We are practically neighbors.  They are listening to classic country music, very quietly.  It’s nice.

With all the Clay Jenkinson excitement, I think I neglected to mention that Friday (17th) marked 3 months of traveling.  We have driven over 10,000 miles.  We have completed our western tour and now move on to the east.  It has been 3 wonderful months.  I worry a little that I won’t be ready to go home in another 3 months.  I can’t believe we are halfway through.

No comments:

Post a Comment