Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 157 (Oct 20) – Oh No, I Forgot!


I actually blog in a Word doc (usually nightly) and then when I get wifi, I upload and update.  This is what happens when I don’t journal daily - I forget what we did!  I think I got so busy vacationing that I forgot to write.

Fortunately, mostly what we did today was the same as the rest of the week, I think.  We went to the beach.  (I went to the grocery to get ready for next week and Brad took the girls to the beach).  He saw someone metal detecting and called the park office.  He asked when we checked in and was told no.  This time he was told there is no rule against it.  So he went to work.  He has a new detector that is completely waterproof (you could scuba dive with it) so he even hunted in the water.  That is a little hard with the waves constantly fighting you!  The girls got out with him and ended up getting down in the water the most they have the whole week.  They got over their fear of things unseen and rode the waves until I drug them out and we headed back to start packing.  Tomorrow we see my parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment