Friday, October 26, 2012

Day 162 (Oct 25) – Beach Day


I am sort of stumped on how to blog today.  I don’t really want to remember it.   It started out as a lazy day.  We went to the beach around noon.  Dad, Brad, the girls and I got out in the water and floated and boogie boarded our hearts out.  I’ve never quite been in water like that.  The waves were big and the current was strong.  I floated out a little too far once and worked pretty hard to get back in.  We were all taking turns keeping very close to Carmen.  She and I eventually went in for a rest.  Finally Audra came in too.  The rest is sort of a blur, but basically, my dad had a really close call floating out way too far and Brad saved him.

We came in fairly early.  Kind of done with the ocean.  We did get to watch National Treasure tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment