Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Day 159 (Oct 22) – Settling In


I only THOUGHT last week felt like vacation.  We are going to be thoroughly spoiled by the end of this week.  It makes me a little nervous about going home.  But I will enjoy this while we have it!  We ate a big, late breakfast.  Mom, Dad and I set out exploring.  We went to two little shops on our island and then on up to Avon for the big grocery store (Food Lion).  We stopped at the Cape Hatteras VC on the way back and picked up a paper and map for the National Seashore.

Brad and the girls hung out here.  The girls tried out the pool for about 2 minutes.  It is not heated.

Dad and Carmen walked to beach while we made supper.  After dinner, Mom, the girls and I got in the hot tub.  Very nice.  Then we watched the final debate.  Sigh.  Enough political talk.  Let’s finish this.

No comments:

Post a Comment