Friday, September 21, 2012

Day 125 (Sep 18) – Sick Day


I had a decent cold a few days ago, but am feeling completely better.  Audra started in after me, but seems to be on the mending end.  Carmen started getting stuffy yesterday and had a pretty rocky night.  Today we had planned to go to the JFK Presidential Library, but Carmen felt rotten.  We stayed at camp to let her rest.  I think she even ran a little fever.  Rain was supposed to set in this afternoon and continue on through tomorrow, but it ended up staying dry all day.  The girls re-watched some Brady Bunch episodes and Jurassic Park, but I think Carmen slept through some of the movie.  This evening she seemed a little better.  But tonight she is miserable again.  When she gets a cold, she gets it good.  I am hoping and praying that this will pass quickly, for all of our sakes, but mostly for hers.  She tries to be sweet when she is sick and I just feel so bad for her.  It is supposed to be super windy and stormy tonight.  We may not get much sleep.  It’s hard to be stormy and sick in 48 square feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment