Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Day 132 (Sep 25) – Regroup

The cousins skipped school to hang out with us.  Brad stayed at the house to reorganize and clean the truck and camper.  Deidre and I and the kids all went to Stroudsburg.  They had a couple errands to run and I had to take Carmen to a clinic.  She has had a rash on her face – and a bit on her arms for about 5 days.  It hasn’t gotten worse, but it hasn’t gotten better.  I was afraid it was staph.  But it was poison ivy!  Which I had also considered, but got worried about it.  We got prednisone and caladryl and are trying to dry it up.  We ate lunch at a Chinese buffet and then went touring around Delaware Water Gap.  They live in the Poconos.  The trees are starting to turn.  We even walked a little on the AT.  We will definitely be hitting that in some other spots.  It’s been a nice day.  We are tired.  Ready for a rest, but not sure when that will come.  I’m looking forward to working on my schedule.   
Cousins Pics

No comments:

Post a Comment