Saturday, June 9, 2012

Day 19 - Regroup


A shower never felt so good.  I won’t tell you how many days it has been.  I will tell you that it was the first thing I did after we set up at our new camp.  I smiled for an hour and a half straight after this shower.  Ahh.  There are the Rockies, and then there are the little things.

Today we moved to Sugar Loafin’ campground (est. 1967!).  It is sort of like a KOA and gives us a chance to regroup.  We dropped Brad off at a coffee shop so he could work.  He took his laptop, mini keyboard and headphones and camped out there all afternoon.

The girls and I came back to camp and did laundry, school, paid bills, played games, and watched Harry Potter IV in celebration of Carmen finishing the book!  And most importantly . . . we attended the camp ice cream social.  $1.50 for all you can eat ice cream!  Woo Hoo!

Now it is raining and the pitter-patter on our camper is making me sleepy.  This is pretty much our first rain in 19 days!  Not bad weather.  Happy travels!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE this day!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so funny. I know - we are finding out that we totally need more of these days. We've got one coming up tomorrow! Missing you!!

      Delete