Thursday, June 14, 2012

Day 27 - Salt Lake City


We were a little lazy today.  Well, the girls and I were.  Brad went to Guitar Center to check on some loops, and other stuff.  He went to REI to see about his shoes that sort of tore.  He ended up gluing them for now.  Then he worked some when he got back to the house. 

We hung out at the house and the girls played with toys.  Lola and Sophia had swim lessons and Sophia had Little Gym camp during Lola’s nap, so we were on our own most of the day and just relaxing.  It’s been nice to do free laundry and sit on leather couches and watch a little TV.

Their sitter stayed late so that the adults could go out to eat.  We had sushi.  Need I say more?  It is comfort food to me.  After we were sufficiently stuffed, we went and had some gelato.  We will have to leave soon so I won’t gain 10 pounds,

We drove around Temple Square and peeked at the Temple and the Tabernacle and all the surrounding beautiful buildings in the “compound.”  I don’t have a huge desire to come tour them or go to the Visitor’s Centers.  I think that peek will do for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment