Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 169 (Nov 1) – Tennessee


It feels strange to be in TN.  We are just in the far eastern edge, but in the state nonetheless.  I am not ready to go home yet.  We still have five states to go.  We traveled 5 hours today.  That’s two big driving days in a row.  I have not driven with the camper once this whole trip.  I figure at this point, I should just let Brad finish so he can say he drove the whole way!

We are spending the night at Misty River Cabins and RV Resort in Walland, TN just west of Townsend, TN.  After we got set up, I drove to the cabin we are staying in this weekend to check out the RV parking situation.  Then I drove on to Townsend to the park Visitor Center to get maps and hiking info.  I made spaghetti and salad for dinner and we ate outside.  I thought it was surely in the 30s, but it was 53 degrees.  Once the sun went behind the mountain it felt like 33.  We ate really fast.  Tomorrow we see the Schwiegers!


No comments:

Post a Comment